Ford Motor Co.’s Vice Chairman Greg Smith, 54, will retire effective March 1, the company announces today (Feb. 10). No reason was given for the move, but Ford has promised to thin the ranks of its corporate leadership as part of its Way Forward plan. (See related story: Ford’s Way Forward Short of Specifics ) Smith, who has been with the company since 1973, will remain as a consultant for Ford. "Greg has contributed tremendously to Ford Motor Co. in many areas, including leading the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Vice Chairman Greg Smith to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.