The Ford Visos concept, a 4-seat luxury coupe first shown at the Frankfurt auto show, is production ready because it has to be within the confines of the new financial reality at Ford Motor Co. “The days of designing concept cars without any substance are gone,” says Chris Bird, Ford of Europe design director. “The Visos is a design direction that is actually quite feasible. For that reason, we’ve actually engineered the car as we designed it, for quick production capability if the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Visos More Than Just an Exercise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.