There will be no delay in launching the revamped ’04 F-150 pickup, Ford Motor Co. Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele tells financial analysts. There was concern launch of the new truck would be postponed so that Ford could make cost-saving changes to the vehicle platform. Word is that the new model will cost as much as $1,000 more to produce than the existing F-Series, which could leave Ford at a competitive disadvantage in the market. '02 F-150 pickup But Scheele says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Vows to Build F-Series on Time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.