Ford Motor Co. of Thailand President Thomas Brewer wants the Thai government to consider other alternative fuels in addition to natural gas vehicles (NVGs) and to come up with a common long-term strategy for energy conservation. Brewer tells the Bangkok Post newspaper a clearer strategy for everyone involved would better help tackle the oil crisis. One alternative Ford suggests is B20 biodiesel. B20 is a 20-80 mix of renewable, natural oils (vegetable oil) and conventional fossil fuels. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Wants Thai Government to Consider Alternative Fuels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.