Ford Motor Co. says it will appeal a ruling by a Texas judge that gave nationwide class action status to a lawsuit filed against the auto maker by owners of Ford F-150 pickups. The lawsuit claims the trucks were supposed to be equipped with an upgraded radiator, but did not receive one. Owners of ’00-’01 F-150 models equipped with Class 3 trailer tow or heavy-duty electrical cooling options say early vehicle information indicated they would receive a super-cooling radiator on their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Will Appeal Class Action Ruling in Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.