Ford Motor Co. and diesel engine/truckmaker Navistar International Corp. early this month make a significant agreement to produce medium-duty trucks. Meanwhile, truckmaking giant Paccar and Cummins Inc. announce the signing of a long-term supply venture. Ford and Navistar, maker of International trucks, are forming a joint venture that initially will design and build medium-duty trucks and eventually will explore greater cooperation in diesel engine development and smaller commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford/Navistar and Paccar/Cummins in truck ventures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.