SAN ANTONIO – With no significant redesign of its workhorse wagon on the horizon, Ford Motor Co. continues its trend of enhancing the Econoline commercial lineup in hopes of maintaining its edge in the fullsize-van segment. For '06, Ford replaces the steel bulkhead between the 2-passenger cabin and cargo area with a lighter composite unit on certain units, Joseph Castelli, Ford Div. Commercial Truck director-sales and marketing, says during a media event here. Econoline's bulkhead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Econoline Adds Composite Bulkhead in '06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642