Ford Motor Co. names Andrew Hinkly, former executive director-Global Commodities, Strategy and Advanced Programs Purchasing, as executive director-Americas Production Purchasing Operations. In his new position, vacated by a departing Jeff Engel, Hinkly will be responsible for vehicle production supply activities, such as powertrain and raw materials for Ford's North and South American operations and its AutoAlliance International Inc. joint venture. “We look to him to help us improve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Hinkly to Head Global Purchasing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.