Rumors become more outrageous by the day, following the resignations of Bernd Pischetsrieder and Wolfgang Reitzle, the two men who ran BMW AG. The German press has Ford Motor Co., Volkswagen AG and General Motors Corp. in a bidding war over BMW. Reports say Wolfgang Reitzle, the former head of marketing and product development at BMW who turned down the chairmanship when the union representative on BMW's advisory board voted against him, is set to join Ford in the U.S. in a senior, but as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Nasser may woo former BMW exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.