Jaguar Cars Ltd. and its customers clearly will benefit by being a member of Ford Motor Co.'s Premier Auto Group (PAG) through greater efficiencies and shared technologies, executives say. Jonathan Browning, Jaguar's managing director and Michael Dale, Jaguar's North American president, say that while Jaguar, Volvo, Lincoln and Aston Martin brands may link their manufacturing supply chains or develop their presence on the Internet together, Jaguar will continue to maintain its own distinct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's New PAG Benefits Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.