Alex Trotman took home a record $69.07 million in cash, stock and exercised stock options in 1998, his final year as Ford Motor Co. chairman and chief executive officer. Ford says Mr. Trotman's paycheck is the largest ever for a Ford chairman. Mr. Trotman's base salary was $2.5 million and his bonus totaled $10 million, up from $7 million in 1998, according to the proxy statement released Friday (April 16). Mr. Trotman exercised 1,428,652 stock options last year worth $30.06 million. Mr. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Trotman Takes Home $69 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.