DEARBORN – Automotive Components Holdings LLC is Detroit's newest automotive supplier, and its strategic mission is an unusual one: It wants to go out of business. ACH is a collection of the 23 castaway facilities that Visteon Corp. handed back to Ford Motor Co. after five years of struggling to post profits with an uncompetitive U.S. wage structure. The entity was formed Oct. 1 and is managed by Ford until the facilities can be prepared for potential sale to other suppliers or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Ver Sees Mission as Possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.