North American production will finish April an estimated 10.5% below year-ago, although the year-to-date total will remain slightly ahead of like-2005’s pace. Ward’s forecasts total vehicle output – including medium- and heavy-duty trucks – for April at 1.26 million units, compared with same-month 2005’s 1.41 million. Related document: Ward’s April North American Vehicle Production Outlook However, when factoring in normal production days, April’s forecast output is relatively even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Forecast April North American Production 10.5% Below Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.