BEIJING — Beijing's municipal government appoints a panel of foreign business leaders to offer advice on how to boost Beijing's economic development and investment climate. The group of 17, known as the International Business Leaders Advisory Council, ranges from Swiss engineering group Asea Brown Boveri to Korea's Hyundai Group, whose subsidiary, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., makes cars and trucks. “We would like to hear the advisors' opinions and take measures to further adjust our policies, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Foreign business panel picked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.