DETROIT – After being disinvited to speak to the Detroit Economic Club last month, Steven Rattner, the controversial Wall Street financier who led the Obama Admin.’s automotive bailout, finally got a chance to address an audience in the city where he simply is known as the Car Czar. Rattner is lauded by those who see him as the architect of Detroit’s survival and the savior of millions of jobs and despised by others who view him as a government intruder who fired Rick Wagoner, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Car Czar Touts Industry Comeback, Makes No Apologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.