PARIS – Christian Streiff, former CEO of PSA Peugeot Citroen, says he doesn’t know why the auto maker fired him Sunday, but it likely has to do with his relationship with the Peugeot family. However, Thierry Peugeot, head of the PSA supervisory board, is quoted as saying, “The board unanimously judged that the exceptional difficulties faced by the auto industry imposed a change of management.” Streiff, in an interview with the business newspaper Les Echos, says he didn’t have a hint that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former CEO Streiff Insists No Reason for His Firing at Peugeot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.