NYSA, Poland – Employees of Nysa Motor, a Polish car plant that belonged to Daewoo-FSO Motor Sp. z o.o. and went bankrupt in June 2002, again have hope. A new Polish company is building Polonez pickup truck. A new company, called Polska Fabryka Samochodow (PFS) – or Polish Car Factory in English – has been created to restart production at the plant here. Shareholders of the new company are Polish companies Anyro & Co. of Warsaw and Factor Company of Zamoscie, with each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Daewoo Poland Plant to Make Pickups and Micro Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.