Retired Mercedes-Benz designer Bruno Sacco says the Cadillac CTS and many of the concept cars shown at the Frankfurt auto show are too aggressive. Mr. Sacco is quoted in a German magazine as saying he was disappointed in the design trends, with rare exceptions such as the new Mercedes SL roadster. He says the Opel Signum2 makes him think of an evil knight of the middle ages with the visor down. The prototype Nissan Crossbow looks like it was conceived for the desert. The Cadillac CTS, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Designer Skewers New Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.