Alex J. Trotman, former chairman and CEO of Ford Motor Co., died April 25 in Yorkshire, U.K., following a brief illness. He is survived by his wife Valerie and other family members. He was 71. Alex J. Trotman Trotman retired from Ford in December 1998, following a 43-year career with the company. Born in Middlesex, U.K., and raised in Scotland, Trotman joined the auto maker’s purchasing department at Ford of Britain in 1955 following duty in Britain’s Royal Air Force. He rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Ford CEO Trotman Dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.