DETROIT – Bo Andersson is tearing things up in his new job as chairman of Russian commercial-vehicle builder OAO GAZ Group, as he attempts to reform the company in order to face new competitive realities and weather the severe market downturn of the past year. Demand for cars and light-commercial vehicles had been on a substantial growth track in Russia before hitting the brakes in 2009, when volume was sliced in half to 1.5 million units from 3 million in 2008. The near-term outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former GM Purchasing Chief Cleaning Up at GAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.