TOKYO – Blunt words about the automotive world pepper the comments of Delphi Corp.'s first and only Japanese Board of Directors member, a veteran "car guy" who comfortably straddles two cultures. Shoichiro Irimajiri In an exclusive interview with Ward’s, Shoichiro Irimajiri one-time protege of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. founder Shoichiro Honda, second President of Honda of America Mfg. Inc., later President of Honda R&D Co. in Japan, and more recently president of Sega ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Honda Exec Says Suppliers Must Improve to Win Business From Japan Inc." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.