NEW YORK – John Watts, manager-Acura product planning for American Honda Motor Co. Inc., was faced with two candidates in his search of a new member for his product-planning team last year. One held experience in luxury vehicles and the other knew trucks and SUVs. “We had a guy that had luxury-car experience, and Geovanny (Rodriguez) had a lot of truck experience at Nissan (North America Inc.),” Watts tells Ward’s at a media event here. “We saw in Geovanny the potential to grow even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Nissan Product Planner Finds Home at Acura" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.