DETROIT – Peter Schreyer says his vision for remaking Kia Motors Corp.’s lineup finally is coming to fruition, after moving from Volkswagen AG nearly three years ago. “Of course, as designers we can never wait for something to be true, or be done,” Chief Design Officer Schreyer tells Ward’s in an interview here, when asked if he’s pleased with the pace of change. “On the other hand, I think it is happening pretty fast, because we are dealing with a complete product (revision) within a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former VW Designer Making Mark at Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.