LUCERNE, Switzerland – A visitor doesn’t expect to find two vehicle-size glass showcases in the beautiful garden of an imposing Swiss villa overlooking Lake Lucerne, but that’s how Mindset AG, a start-up car company, recently chose to display its innovative electric car that, if all goes well, is set for production in early 2010. Mindset has no assembly plant, no massive research and development center nor, at the moment, the E170 million ($243 million) necessary to fund the project to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Whiz-Kid Designer Takes Charge of Mindset Electric-Coupe Project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.