Nobody knows a supplier's business better than the supplier, itself. Right? Wrong, according to 27 suppliers and two original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) surveyed in December and January as part of Arthur Andersen's Automotive Best Practices Forum. Arthur Andersen surveyed the companies about “knowledge management” to see if they could quantify the collective knowledge within their own organizations. The companies declined to be identified. The respondents said they believe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Forum: Suppliers Need to Look Inside" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.