Archer Daniels Midland, Decature, IL, the largest provider of ethanol and the claimed leader in ethanol quality control, admitted it had made a 120,000-gal. (545,000-L) batch of ethanol during a 10-hour period early this month, of which an unknown percentage was mistakenly mixed with gasoline that went to retail stations in Milwaukee, WI, Chicago and Rockford, IL and Bettendorf, Iowa, according to newspapaer reports. ADM said that by mistake it mixed too much rust-inhibiting chemical into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fouled gas hits three U.S. states" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.