Four vehicles produced by Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. and SAIC-GM-Wuling Automotive Co. Ltd. in China are rated first in their segments, and three additional models finish second, in the recent J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2009 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, GM China Group says. Shanghai GM’s Buick Regal won first in the upper-premium midsize segment. The new Chevrolet Spark minicar, built by SAIC-GM-Wuling, placed first in the compact segment, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Four GM China Vehicles Rank First in J.D. Power APEAL Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.