Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. celebrates its 5th anniversary of production by building a special commemorative vehicle to be revealed at next month’s Australian International Motor Show in Sydney. FPV General Manager Rod Barrett promises enthusiasts the model will be a great collector’s vehicle that will follow in the tradition of last year’s 40th anniversary GT Cobra. While five years may seem embryonic in the automotive realm, FPV’s heritage can be traced back to the golden years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FPV to Unveil Anniversary Vehicle at Sydney Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.