DEARBORN, MI — Memo to Ford from enthusiasts: build this Mustang. The “homegrown” Ford Racing Technology FR500 is what the mass-produced Mustang was meant to be — aggressive, powerful and amazingly agile — that is, if it did not have to compromise for tamer consumers. Thankfully, with a few free weekends, a wrench and a platinum charge card, soon enthusiasts won't have to compromise — they'll be able to build their own FR500. Ford Racing Technology engineers set out to build FR500 as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FR500 upholds Mustang's musclecar heritage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.