PARIS – France has decided to help auto suppliers positioned no higher than Tier 2 with a special investment fund that will come partly from the government and partly from the Tier 1s. The approach is similar to a fund put into place early this year for the Tier 1s, which is backed by the French government, Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen, and it will be administered by a subset of that organization. The overall FMEA fund (fund for the modernization of suppliers) totals E600 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Moves to Back Smaller Parts Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.