The IAA International Motor Show held every other year in Frankfurt promises something for everyone, from the high performance enthusiast to the environmentalist looking for fuel efficiency. Open to the public September 16-26, the show follows two days of press introductions by virtually all of the world's top automakers. BMW AG is set to impress with its Z8 open sports car — the production version of the Z07 concept car first launched at the 1997 Tokyo Motor Show. The vehicle is built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Frankfurt revs up for this years international auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.