DaimlerChrysler AG marks its first Frankfurt show appearance post merger with a quick update on its financial status. Among the key numbers for 1999 through August: Total vehicle sales have hit 3.15 million units, including 2.1 million Chrysler vehicles (up 4%), 689,100 Mercedes/Smart vehicles (up 20%) and 363,000 commercial vehicles (up 17%). Revenues from vehicle sales total $68.9 billion — up 12% from like-1998. Total revenues of $101.2 billion are up 13% from year-ago, and DC now is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FRANKFURT SHOW NOTES" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642