More Stories FRANKFURT – Six weeks separate Tokyo from Frankfurt in auto show terms, but the enormous disparity between Europe and Asia is perfectly captured in the atmosphere of these two significant events. Europe, especially Germany, seems hell-bent on building ever-more powerful, increasingly overweight, often excessively complicated, technological statements that are faster accelerating, yet ever-less affordable. LF-S Lexus: distinctive and memorable for right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Frankfurt, Tokyo Shows Reveal Divergent Paths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.