Consumers buying an '05 Cadillac car or truck will receive for free 12 months of in-vehicle telematics services, including weather reports, stock information and traffic updates, General Motors Corp. says. GM's OnStar subsidiary will provide the voice-activated, hands-free phone service, called Virtual Advisor. "Cadillac owners appreciate technology that enhances the driving experience, but doesn't get in the way," says John Howell, Cadillac product director. "Cadillac Virtual Advisor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Free Virtual Advisor With '05 Cadillacs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.