PARIS — Global automakers used the recent Mondial de l'Automobile to show off their future product offerings. But it was the French that stole the show with both production vehicles and wild concept cars. It was all about toys at the Automobiles Peugeot stand, where the automaker unveiled its playful City Toyz concept vehicles. Developed by Peugeot's Style Center designers, City Toyz are four fun interpretations of the automobile, the company says. In the Vroomster, the driver steers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French cars outshine foreign makes at Paris auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.