PARIS – France’s 11.2% decline in passenger-car registrations in April hides news of the early days of the electric-vehicle revival here. During the month, 106 Citroen C-Zeros were registered, as well as 76 Peugeot iOns, two Tesla Roadsters, two Mitsubishi i-MiEVs and one Nissan Leaf. The electric cars benefit from France’s bonus of E5,000 ($7,200) for cars that emit less than 50 g/km of carbon dioxide. At the same time, reports website Autoactu.fr, sales of cars powered by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Incentives Spark EV Sales, Curb Demand for LPG Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.