PARIS – Worried by diminishing interest in automotive-related careers, the French auto industry held a pep rally of sorts here Sept. 14. Organizations representing auto makers, suppliers, engineers and dealers gathered at the prestigious Automobile Club of France, with its 20-ft. (6-m) ceilings, to talk about the strong points of their segments. Besides recruitment, the industry worries about issues similar to those being raised in the U.S.: The automobile is a target for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Industry Pushes Automotive Careers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.