BARCELONA — French inventor Guy Negre is hoping to build an environmentally friendly small multi-purpose vehicle powered by compressed air. He has been working on perfecting the propulsion idea since the late 1990s. In that time, he has developed a rotary valve intake system and a Formula One 12-cyl. race car using the compressed-air technology. His system already works to his satisfaction on about 20 prototypes that he built in Nice, France. Five have been submitted for official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French inventor designs car to run on compressed air" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.