PARIS – For Plastic Omnium, the French supplier of plastic exterior panels and plastic fuel tanks, North America is as much a growth market in the next few years as anywhere. The company expects a 34% increase in automotive production in the region during the 2010-2015 timeframe to 16.1 million units, compared with 17% growth in European output. Laurent Burrell, CEO of the family-controlled company, says Plastic Omnium aims to diversify its customer base, which likely means targeting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Supplier Plastic Omnium Targets North American Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.