SAO PAULO – The French group Vallourec SA will invest $3 million to produce axle components for PSA Peugeot Citroen in Brazil. The company already has a unit in metro Curitiba, where it provides components for Renault SA. The new unit will provide axle components for the compact Citroen C3.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Supplier Vallourec Invests in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.