Shortly after the French government revealed consumer confidence had fallen to a five-month low, the country’s auto trade association notes March light vehicle sales also dropped, declining 5.6% from year-ago levels. The association says French passenger car and light truck sales totaled 236,787 units during the month, down from the 250,882-unit level in like-2001. Sales for the first quarter also were down 2.7% to 672,844 vehicles. The biggest loser in the French market was Fiat Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Vehicle Sales Drop 5.6% In March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.