General Motors Corp. sold 307,592 vehicles in October, trailing year-ago by a mere 0.6%, according to Wardâ€™s data, confirming fresh products are driving consumer demand in an otherwise lackluster month for the industry. October also marked the third consecutive month of market-share gains for the auto maker, rising a full percentage point since August to 25.1%. GMâ€™s performance runs contrary to an industry that saw an overall decline of about 4.0% when adjusted for one fewer selling day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fresh Products Buoy GMâ€™s October Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.