PLYMOUTH, MI – A proliferation of electric vehicles may not siphon revenue from Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership, says a member of the supplier’s recently formed office of the chief executive. Just to be sure, the world’s largest producer of elastomeric seals has established a team to actively pursue EV business. While electric-drive technology virtually eliminates the need for fluid management, the outlook for companies such as Freudenberg-NOK is not bleak, says Brad Norton, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freudenberg-NOK Seeks to Seal Deals for EV Programs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.