Freudenberg to seal the deal with Meillor The Weinheim, Germany-based division of the Freudenberg and NOK Group has shown interest in purchasing French gasket manufacturer Meillor SA. Meillor, based in Nantiat, France, specializes in the production of flat gaskets and counts Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and Volkswagen AG among its chief customers. Freudenberg says the purchase of Meillor would be a good match and would expand its ability to fulfill customers' total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freudenberg to seal the deal with Meillor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.