WARSAW – Serial production of the Chevrolet Aveo sedan is under way at the Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych S.A. (FSO) plant here, where the Job One ceremony is used to announce the creation of a new joint venture between the Polish assembler and South Korea-based GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. The Polish-made Chevrolet Aveo 4-door sedan is being manufactured from pressed parts sourced from South Korea, but next April FSO will switch to full-scale production using its own stampings. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FSO Rolls Out Chevy Aveo, Lands JV With GMDAT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.