The European Union launches its HyFLEET:CUTE (clean urban transport for Europe) project that will enable the extension of fuel-cell bus trials in seven out of 10 European cities for another year. The €18.5 million ($22.2 million) trials began in 2003 and involve Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses, supplied by DaimlerChrysler AG. The cities that will continue in the program are Amsterdam, Barcelona, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Madrid and Reykjavik. Each city is running three of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel-Cell Bus Trial Extended in Seven European Cities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.