Automakers appear intent on adding momentum to fuel-cell research and development, as several companies recently make significant fuel-cell related announcements. DaimlerChrysler AG unveils a second-generation of fuel-cell technology: a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) in a running prototype. Introduced earlier this month in Germany, methanol goes in the prototype fuel cell and electricity comes out — powering a small go-kart with no onboard reformer or hint of hydrogen in the chemical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel cell developments continue at fast pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.