LOS ANGELES – There are hundreds of suppliers to the auto industry’s fledgling fuel-cell business, but precious few, if any, are profitable. Quantum is best known for storage tanks for compressed hydrogen and natural gas. That includes Quantum Technologies, based near here in Torrance. GM owns 20% of Quantum, best known as a supplier of high-pressure storage tanks for compressed natural gas and hydrogen for fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs). Its upbeat President and CEO Alan Niedzwiecki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel-Cell Supplier Ready to Turn Corner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.