Seven auto and bus manufacturers unveiled fuel cell-powered vehicles last week at the grand opening of the California Fuel Cell Partnership's headquarters in West Sacramento, CA. The new 55,000-sq.-ft. facility serves as a development center, maintenance depot and hydrogen refueling station for the CaFCP, an 18-member organization formed in April 1999 by automakers, fuel cell companies, energy providers and government agencies. Of the 14 fuel cell vehicles introduced, eight cars and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel Cell Vehicles Unveiled at New CaFCP HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.