Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. is considering buying out Isuzu Motors Ltd.’s 49% stake in their joint-venture vehicle assembly plant in Lafayette, IN, American Isuzu Motors Inc. confirms. Isuzu's Lafayette, IN, plant The two Japanese parent companies have been engaged in talks regarding the fate of Subaru-Isuzu Automotive Inc. (SIA), but plant officials say no decisions have been reached and no timetable has been given. An American Isuzu spokesman says that a sale of Isuzu’s stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji, Isuzu Discuss Fate of Lafayette Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.